Hey my ILWAD family.
I keep saying this, but thank you! It has been a couple crazy months – we have done nothing-less than prepare a foundation for massive growth with the beta development of http://ilivewithadisability.com/.
This site is not like the others, we represent POWER, LEADERSHIP, COMPASSION, and LOVE. These are NOT just words and language as you can see from the activity of our members and our core team. Somethings are happening that we cannot even explain, nor put words to………..
The private messages we receive are humbling, powerful and moving in a big way. We have made some friends for life, and have provided for a platform that has really touched people in only the 6 months that we have been in beta development.
please help us spread the word.
There are several ways you can help:
1. If you have a Facebook Profile, suggest our page to you friends: http://facebook.com/ilivewithadisability
( on the left-and side of the page, look for the “suggest to you friends” link )
2. If you have a twitter profile, visit us at http://twitter.com/ilivwdisability . Follow us, re-tweet our Disability News and information, and share our effort within this community specifically.
3. If you use Youtube, visit us at http://www.youtube.com/user/ILiveWithADisability . Subscribe to our channel, become our friends there, and share our videos on your websites, in your emails and to your friends and family. We will be adding hundreds of videos over time.
4. Share our website content, concept and message by visiting the ILWAD Disability News Blog (http://ilivewithadisability.com/disability-news/editorials/) . You can share each editorial within your facebook or twitter profiles.
5. Take advantage of our “Invite Anyone” member feature, you can invite several friends at one-time.
It has been a pleasure building this website for you. It has been a my blessing to have Scotty in my life and family. With much work to be done, I look forward to the future and kindly thank you for your support.
Signed: the self-proclaimed kind of ILWAD typos,
Ronald J. Bercume Jr.
Design | Strategy | Authorship
3997 New Holland Road
Mohnton, PA 19540
PS – If you are in the Philly area Saturday morning, and would like to join us at Temple University as Scotty and I speak on ILWAD, please find the information below: